Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Moving slowly....

It's day 6 of Michael being deployed. He's made it to Afghanistan and is waiting for the move to where he will be stationed for the next 349 days (not that I'm counting!). We were able to chat online yesterday, which is what I needed. I'm having a bit of a rough start with this deployment. I think it's because I'm not working at the moment, if I was I know that would keep my mind of things. He had Tim Horton's the other day. The base is part of NATO so they have forces from all over the world there. So to represent the Canadians, Tim is there!!!

So with me, I'm planning on going to Jersey in 2 weeks for a wedding, then heading to Canada with mom to visit my grands. I can't wait for that trip. I kinda need the break from being down here. I love spending time with my grands....grandpa makes breakfast every morning, but if you're not downstairs by 9am then you've missed it, grandma makes wonderful dinners and butter tarts!!! I'm hinting grandma - butter tarts with no raisins for me!!!

Thank you for all your prayers. We appreciate it. As soon as Michael gets to his next place I'll let you all know what things he'd like or needs. If you want his address, just let me know.

Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home