Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, September 03, 2009

It never ceases to amaze me.....

Well today was the day. It came out of no-where. In the Army things can change whenever they want it to. We were told that Michael may not be deploying until mid-October. That changed yesterday. We went to the battalion where we were told that he may or may not be leaving today. Ended up that off he went. So my wonderful, loving husband is gone for the next 365 days. I was very proud of myself for not crying though. He doesn't like to see me crying so I kept a brave front for him. It was a different story when I got home though. My wonderful neighbor, Brooke, had me come over when I got home just to chit chat. It's wonderful to be around women who are going through the same thing I am. We are each other's support and I thank God for them everyday.

I love Michael and am honored to be his wife. Sometimes his choice of job sucks, but I knew this when I married him. What he does is amazing and I know he loves what he does. He's great at what he does.

Please keep him in your prayers. If you would like his mailing address, email me and I'll send it to you. I don't want to post it here. He's keeping up with his blog while he's gone, so take a look over there for his updates. I will update here as much as I can.

Until next time.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home