Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Busy next 2 weeks

My next 2 weeks are going to be crazy busy, which is what I like.  I have meetings this week for various things, plus the battalion ball is next week.  I can't believe that it's coming up so soon.  On top of that I can't believe that it's already June!!  Where have the last 6 months gone??!?!

We are doing well here.  Let's see what May held for us......we headed to Bolton, CT, for Mother's Day weekend.  Michael and I were able to finally see Andrew & Patti's house.  My grandparents came down from Canada for Mother's Day.  It was so awesome to spend the weekend with them.  Memorial Day weekend my parents came down to visit us here.  This was the first time since Michael and I got married that my parents came to see us.  We've always gone to them - granted we lived overseas - but still it was really cool for them to come to us and see where we live.  We showed them around the post, cooked out every night, and even put them to work on helping us with our little garden.

Vacation is coming up quickly for us, which means that the deployment is not too far behind it.  We're planning on going to my parents the last week of June and into July to see everyone up there.  Then we're going on a cruise to Key West, Belize, and Cozumel with my parents, grands, and Andrew & Patti.  Michael is so excited for this.  He got the cruise bug when we went on our first one for his R&R during the last deployment.

We don't know when he's deploying, just that it's sometime in August.  Once vacation is over it can happen at any time.  This one is only scheduled for 12 months, so it'll be probably September 09 to September 2010.  As time gets closer and I get more info I'll fill you in. 

I guess I should ask for a prayer request though.  I went through some medical trials and testing over the past few months.  Nothing serious, please don't worry.  I know I'm being vague, but the whole world doesn't need to know everything.  The next month or 2 will be a big turning point in our marriage and it happens to be that this will all be taking place right before he deploys.  So keep us in your prayers as we move into the next phase of our marriage.  We're praying that God will grant our request and answer our prayers.

So that's about it down here.  We're doing well...enjoying the time we have together.

Until next time.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home