Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Monday, August 17, 2009

Today's Experience

I've changed the title of my blog from "Mrs H Does Italy" to "Our Journey Through Infertility". At least when Michael's deployed in a few weeks he'll be able to follow me through the blog since we won't be able to chat about things face to face everyday.

This morning I went and had another ultrasound done to do some measuring. My blood work came back at 25, whatever that means, but that's a good thing. I started off the beginning of last week at 2500 then went down to 230, then this morning I was at 25. We have to wait another month or so to try again. I'm not going to get explicit about the other "adventure" of the day, but let's just say we will continue to try while Michael's away.

This experience is certainly teaching me patience. I've never been tested like this before. I thank you for all your prayers and comments. I will definitely keep up better with this blog. I'm hoping as this goes on that the title will have to change and I'll be able to post pics of ultrasounds and my pregnant belly.

Until next time....

1 Comments:

  • At 8/17/2009 6:35 PM, Blogger judee said…

    Hey Kate,
    We're always praying for you folks honey !....and while we're all praying ...say a little prayer for the daughter of a friend of mine...she was having similar fertility problems and is now pregnant with a boy...due at the end of December...her name is Alicia...all things are possible!! xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home