Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another day....another blood test

Well it's been a whirlwind of emotions this week. After my tests on Monday and the emotion of finding out we had to wait another month to try again, I spent the next 2 days on the couch with some serious nausea. I ended up vomiting Monday night, which was not a good sign. I had to go in Tuesday for blood work and my levels are just starting to come down, which is a good sign. I went to the doctor this morning and I've lost 2 pounds of bloating and water weight, which makes me feel good. I haven't really eaten anything besides toast in 3 days, so that helps too.

I found out from the ultrasound technician that I have great ovaries for an IVF patient. I hope I never have to go through IVF (we can't afford it anyway) since it's painful and emotional. I also found out that since my ovaries reacted somewhat well to the meds, they were concerned that I would have 4+ kids at once. They don't want to put my body through that. I couldn't imagine going through that alone. I don't know what I'd do being pregnant with that many babies all alone. CRAZY!!!

So, now we're waiting for next month to try again. I'm so thankful for all the love, support, and prayers that you are giving us. We are blessed to have so many friends and family who are praying. Maybe I should re-title my blog - I'm not living in Italy anymore. Maybe I should rename it My Fertility Journey or something. If you've got any ideas, let me know.

Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home