Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Monday, August 31, 2009

No news is good news.....

Here we are on the verge of a deployment and we are in complete limbo. Michael officially does not have a deployment date. Let's just say it's anytime in the next 6 weeks. Let me tell you that this is really frustrating. I had gotten myself all mentally prepared for the deployment. Now we're in limbo. This does give us some more time together which is really nice. If we can try the IUI this month, then at least I'll have him here with me through the process. I'm praying hard for it to happen this month.

I got my first sub job tonight, and it's going to last for the rest of the week. I'm really excited for it! What made me giggle when I got the phone call, was the teacher I'd be subbing for - it's the music teacher. Now all you Salvationists know that our first instrument is a brass instrument and for the next 15+ years we play and play and play. And most of us played in high school bands too. It just makes me giggle that my first sub job is as a music teacher! Will let you know how it goes.

Until next time.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home