Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Day 2.....

Well my friends. It's day 2 of the deployment. Michael is officially gone and I have moved into trying to some sort of routine. I spoke and saw Michel this morning on iChat. He looks good and I really miss him. He has updated his blog, so take a look at it. Hopefully he'll be able to post pictures and keep up with it while he's gone.

I'm doing well. Still a bit new being alone again. But I've got many things coming up in the next few months that I'm really excited about. Almost every month I'll be heading up north for different events. That will certainly make time go by so much faster.

Thanks for all you love and support. A few of you have asked for his address, and I am grateful for that. When he gets to his final place, he'll send me a list of items that he could use. As our family and friends keep us in your prayers.

Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home