Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pictures

So my Aunt Joanne is asking for me to post some pictures. Well here's the story. First of all the internet's not working at our house and I con't post pictures from work or the library. Second of all, the battery in our good camera is dead and the charger was in the backpack that was stolen out of our car. So there's the explanation. We've ordered a new charger and I'm praying that when Michael comes home next week, he'll be able to fix the internet. We have some great pictures from Vienna that I would love to post.

So for now, you're going to have to deal with just writing for the time being. Michael comes home in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3/30/2007 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what I wanted to see was an updated glorious picture of you for your profile just like your Grandma's

    you know a glamour shot

    did you check out your pic. on winniewahine blog?

     
  • At 4/02/2007 5:14 PM, Blogger Big Cheeseburger said…

    Hiya babe, just got back from the Box. I love you and miss you. Will see you in 2 days. Btw I love your pic on Grandma's blog. :)
    Michael xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home