Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Monday, March 26, 2007

Nothing new to report!!

Well there's nothing new going on here. Saturday my friend Tammy and I went to Nove to get some ceramics. I bought $225 worth of beautiful things and just shipped them all to my parents this afternoon. Then we went to Vo to the winery and picked up a few things. Yesterday I spent a lazy day at home. Just did a bit of cleaning and some laundry...but nothing exciting.

Michael comes home in 9 days!!! I'm so excited for that. So that's about all the excitement here. Hope all is well with each of you.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/28/2007 9:36 AM, Blogger Mhairi said…

    yeah for Michael! yeah for Katie! How long until you both come home?

     
  • At 3/29/2007 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey about a new picture Mrs H.?

    and please turn off the word verification

    love ewe Aunt Joanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home