Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Going against the rules!

What a surprise!!! I'm going against the rules and posting at work. The kids are taking their naps.....wish I could take one too....and i'm alone in the classroom. The lead teacher is at a meeting for an hour so they're letting me be alone. Yesterday the parents came to have lunch with their kids for Valentine's Day. Mom, we used the napkins you sent!!!

Anyway, things are well here. We've been super busy. Michael's trip this week was cancelled, but his rotation to Germany is still on. We're not sure when he's leaving as of yet. They keep changing the date. The good news is, block leave in April is a definite so I'll be getting out tickets in March. So people, keep your calendars open for April 20th to May 3rd. With so many people to visit, we hope to get to you all.

We had a great Valentine's Day yesterday. Michael brought me a flower to work....a single gerbera daisy....then we picked up a movie and pizza, and just relaxed. We're moving this weekend to our new place. Our phone number will be changing so I'll get it to you for those who need it. Also, we won't have internet for a week or two, but when it's up, I'll post pics of the new place.

Other than that, all is well. We're just crazy busy. I've now been changed from a flex shift to part time, so i'll be working in the afternoons instead of all day long. Kids are exhausting!!! It makes me jealous when they're sleeping!! Suzanne, I would've worked better with a nap after lunch!!!!!!

We hope all is well with each of you. We love and miss you loads!!! Let the countdown begin to vacation in April......63 more days!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2007 8:54 PM, Blogger Mom said…

    Hi I would like a nap after lunch too!! the vna frowns on that !!
    good luck packing will speak to you over the weekend love you two mom

     
  • At 2/16/2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Caryn said…

    Question: Is Pizza better in Italy - hehe. Got your postcard today! I need to send you some stuff too. Miss you both.

     
  • At 2/16/2007 3:49 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Just to let you know Caryn....the pizza is absolutely sooooo much better here. It's all thin crust!! By the way, I've got something to send to you. I'm hoping to get it out next week!!! Miss ya!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home