Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What a weekend!!

Michael surprised me and took me to Vienna, Austria, for the weekend. Here we are outside one of the homes of the royalty that once ruled Austria. This is such a beautiful city. Besides being really cold, it was very very windy. We stayed in a boarding house on one of the main shopping districts. We also went to Stephandom's Cathedral and caught the end of mass in German.


Here's Michael outside the Opera house. It is a beautiful building. We were hoping to catch the opera that night because if you stand for half of the show you can see it for free. Unfortunately, or fortunately for me, we had a longer dinner than anticipated and missed it. Michael will be away for Valentine's Day, so we ate dinner at the Central Cafe that is a well known landmark in Vienna.

I have more pictures to post, but I promise to post a few more tomorrow. I've been working 40 hour weeks and have gotten nothing done at home. Kids are exhausting and they're not even my own. By the way, my grandmother has a blog.... http://winniewahine.blogspot.com/, drop by and visit her. I promise grandma that I'll get there and leave a comment for you!!! Sorry i haven't done so sooner.

Hope all is well with each of you. We're looking forward for our trip home in April!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2/07/2007 9:50 PM, Blogger Larry said…

    wow.....vienna. you two are such jet setters. how nice. hope you are doing well.

     
  • At 2/08/2007 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww so cute!! You guys make such a cute couple!! And Please make time to see me when you come back :)

    Miss You

    ~Bran

     
  • At 2/12/2007 6:25 PM, Blogger Mom said…

    Hey you two, Vienna looks so beatifull . We are so glad you are seeing the sights. For Valentines day we may go all the way to Angies !!! ok maybe Applebees! or maybe we will just really go wild and move the attic to the garage!!
    love you both mom

     
  • At 2/12/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger The Maxwells said…

    Hey Kate!

    It looks like you had a really great time. And the city is absolutely beautiful.

    I just got the scarf you sent the other day. I can't wait to wear it!

    I hoping to update our blog sometime this week.

    I love you guys and I'll talk to you soon.

    Patti :)

     
  • At 2/14/2007 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home