Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Monday, March 05, 2007

Michael's Away

So Michael's away for the month of March. Actually I have no idea when he's coming back. Some time the first week of April supposedly....i'm hoping for it to be earlier. We're moved in and will hopefully have internet this weekend. I'll take some pictures of the new place and new furniture that we got so that you all can see it.

I'm doing well. Work is keeping me so crazy busy it's nuts. I spent the weekend catching up on some much needed rest and laundry. The weather is absolutely beautiful here right now. It feels like spring, which means the kids are a little bit rowdier. I'm spending 8 hours a day with toddlers so of course I'm completely wasted when I get home.

Hope all is well with each of you. I'm still counting down the days to come home for a visit. So looking forward to see each one of you.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/05/2007 2:18 PM, Blogger Caryn said…

    Katie,

    Watched Little Miss Sunshine this weekend. You have to watch it. I think you'd like it. Not as good as Gilmore Girls, but you know.... Let me know if you don't have it, I'll ship it over along with your Christmas present!

    Miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home