Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Moved!!

Let me tell you....I can't wait for our move back to the states since the Army will do it for us. I won't have to pack or unpack a box. But as for this move to our new place, we did it all by ourselves. And it's still going on. Saturday I'm going to clean our old place...but there are still things to unpack in our new place.

Other than that, I'm pricing tickets for our flight home!!! 57 more days to go!! We've already put our order in for dinner for Friday night!!! Get that grill fired up Dad!

Nothing else exciting going on. We don't have internet as of yet in the new place, so I can't post pics up. I'm blogging and checking email at work, which is a no-no. Miss you all and can't wait to see you!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2007 11:12 AM, Blogger Mom said…

    oooo you are sinning ! posting at work im telling !!! God!! thats for your buddy WAYNE S Moving is such fun Thats why they can carry me out of this house ! Then you and Andrew can throw it all out! we are looking forward to your vis home also I told Dad to fire up the grill Lets hope the Military has moved this stuff in the family room or you two will be in separate rooms upstairs! by the way Im glad you did remeber the one movie Idid take you to ! actually it was 2 we saw cinderell also !! love you mom

     
  • At 2/25/2007 1:56 AM, Blogger WalksInTheWoods said…

    Hey Katie,(and Mike)

    We talked about you when all got together today for groundbreaking at the old corps ....( it was all good by the way)

    grace,

     
  • At 2/28/2007 11:02 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Ok! Here is the thing. The box is ready to mail to you. I was sick one week and then the kids were out of school. I have other excuses too about why I have not mailed the box with the Beth Moore bible study in it but I will spare you and all who will read this. Now when you come home and I know you are counting down…..does it make sense to give it to you then or will you still have time to do it if I mail it now??? Did I miss the BOAT??????? SPEAK TO ME SWEETIE!! I need to know how much groveling I need to do when you return state side. :)
    Love you and miss you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home