Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Katie's Top 10

In the spirit of David Letterman, which we don't get on our Military TV frequently, I thought I'd do a Top Ten of reasons why Michael should come home now.

10. There's no one to cook for. I find no reason to cook a big meal for myself.
9. The cat doesn't talk to me.
8. I needed a cuddle when I was sick. And someone to wait on me hand & foot!! :)
7. There's no one to play games with at night.
6. It's no fun cleaning by yourself.
5. I've been eating lunch by myself, if I actually eat any at all.
4. I don't know if the car insurance bill that came needs to be paid or not. (if you read this babe...i have no idea)
3. I haven't started his car since he left because I'm too scared to do it.
2. The internet's not working at all and I don't know how to fix it.
AND
1. I'm LONELY!!!

OK, I know I'm a cheeseball and some of you really don't care about all this, but he's checking this every so often. Hope all is well with each of you.

6 Comments:

  • At 3/21/2007 9:56 PM, Blogger Mom said…

    and it all about -----who??!!! love you mom

     
  • At 3/23/2007 10:20 PM, Blogger The Maxwells said…

    Cheer up Katie. He'll be home soon!

    This will put a smile on your face -- Andrew and I purchased our plane tickets today. We fly out of Boston Sunday, May 6th!

     
  • At 3/25/2007 8:13 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Ooh... I'm sorry Katie that you're lonely. I pray Michael is home safe and sound soon. (too many s's in that sentance...) Other than the afore mentioned top 10- how are you doing? What are you up to lately? ~Karen~

     
  • At 3/25/2007 9:34 PM, Blogger Berryinteresting said…

    Hey Katie in Italy -- nice to hear from you. This is Vicki in Jersey. Imagine! We are in Asbury Park on Palm Sunday but I'm not sure exactly where we will be on Easter. Will you be home ?

     
  • At 3/25/2007 10:49 PM, Blogger c2key said…

    Hi sweetie...
    We love you...the month is almost done!!
    Love and blessings
    aunt chris and willy
    and the group from Word of Life

     
  • At 3/25/2007 11:22 PM, Blogger Mhairi said…

    Katie Max,
    You come home! Just for a wee while!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home