Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Friday, October 05, 2007

The life of a military wife!

Let me tell you how the US Army can be dumb sometimes. Michael called at lunch today and he arrived at Bagram Air Force Base very early this morning. It seems that he's not getting to Kuwait until Monday, which means he may not get here until late Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Repeat this word after me: FRUSTRATING!!!! I was so in the mindset for him to come home in 4 days that now I have to get myself into the mindset of 5 days instead.

He sounded pretty good over the phone. The nice thing about him being there is that he can call everyday, which I am taking advantage of. Kinda gave him the order to call everyday.

So for now, I'm anxiously waiting for his arrival. At least I'm keeping myself busy this weekend. I'm going to Andrew & Patti's for the weekend. I get to see their new place and go to a fall festival where her grandmother lives. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them.

Please keep Michael in your prayers as he is preparing to get home in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home