Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jessica Kate

We went for a walk on Saturday morning while Alison went to take her Maine Teacher's Certification test. So Jessi and I got to spend some time together. We went to the pier and I almost got us lost on the way back. We talked about the motorcycles we saw, the dogs, and the beach. Well maybe I did the talking but she pointed!


Alison yelled to me to get my camera ready. This was right before bed. She was hilarious with her cowboy boots and hat. Gotta love her though!!


She got into Alison's cleaning gloves and wanted to walk around the house with them one.

So my weekend in Maine was great. Alison and I did a some shopping, spent time together, and just hung out. It was great to be able just to rest but also spend time with my best friend for 20 years. We don't get to spend alot of time together anymore since we've both moved. But when we can, it's the best. I still can't believe we've known each other since we were 10 years old.

So if you read this Alison, I love ya and am so blessed to have you in my life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home