Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mini-Vacation

Well friends....I am off on a mini-vacation tomorrow morning to Old Orchard Beach, Maine, to visit Alison and Jessi until Sunday. I start work at DHQ next Monday, so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to go away and spend some time with my best friend. I'll remember my camera this time and post some pics when I get back.

I've added a new blog to the right hand side. My friend Lindsay and her husband Ian are in London for the next 3 months. He was offered an exchange experience, so up they went to London. She's posting pics and tidbits of what they're up to. I know none of you know them, but Lindsay and I have known each other since we were probably 3 or 4.

Have a great few days. I'll post when I get back.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home