Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Friday, July 13, 2007

Just a bit stressed....

So friends, here it is. I'm just stressed at this moment in time, so I thought i'd vent to you all who really can't do anything but pray for me. So my dad helped us buy a car for the time I am home and then for when we move back to the states since it will take almost 3 months to ship my car over from Italy. Anyway, I got this car and had it for about 1 mile when the check engine light came on. So I called the dealership the next morning and they told me to drop it off. To find out the other day that they are replacing the transmission in it. I got a call yesterday from the warranty place wanting to know what was going on. I told the guy that I haven't even had a chance to drive the car anywhere yet. Gave him the whole story and he said he'd look into it. I got a call this afternoon, amidst kids needing to be spoken sternly too, from the warranty guy again asking me to take the car to another shop. I explained again that the dealership has the car and the service guy at the dealership informed him that the car is undrivable. So at this moment I have a loaner from the dealer that needs some transmission work and the air conditioning fixed, and the car that has been paid for is supposedly "undrivable". So I'd like to say WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!! CAN ONE MORE THING GO WRONG!!!! At least if Michael was here he could handle it, but I'm doing fine just completely stressed!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home