Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Getting Old

Well friends! I think I've finally realized that I'm getting old. I don't do the whole staying up past 10pm, but it's worse when you're on curfew duty from 1130pm to 1am'ish. I've never been one to stay up late, but Lord knows that I get cranky. On top of that, it's miserably hot here. I'm praying for rain to cool it down a bit. We are in our second week of camp with Sports Camp going on this week. The kids look so hot running around. Thank God it's not me!!!

Michael called about a week ago. He had gotten back from a "walk", and was sore and tired. His birthday is this Saturday (July 14th) so send him some birthday wishes! He seems to be doing well, but looking forward to his R&R in hopefully 3 months.

Will try to post more often and hopefully get some pictures up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home