Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, August 16, 2007

What a week!!!

Well, here at TMC things are going well. Andrew & Patti are here and it's great being able to spend some time with them. They brought Stud down with them because he's going to be living with me now. He's gotten so big, and not fat big, just long and tall. Michael is going to freak when he sees him.

Speaking of Michael, he's updated his blog so take a look. We were able to speak for a whole hour 2 weeks ago, which was so welcomed. There wasn't even a delay on the phone line which made it even more wonderful. There's about 48 days until he comes home for R&R. I'm so excited for that.

That's about all for now. Prayers have been answered by the way. I have a job starting on Sept. 10th at New Jersey Divisional Headquarters. Right now it's a trifecta type of job, working in the Youth Department, then with Janette Barrington in Human Resources, and then helping Major Vicki Berry in her department. Not sure what it all entails, but God is good!!! I've come to learn how faithful He can be once we put our trust in Him. It's been an amazing summer of changes for me in my faith. Please continue to pray for me as I'm dealing with a bit of depression at the moment. I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit it. I've dealt with it for years, but lately it's been a bit of a downer right now. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'll be asking for something to take the edge off things.

Hope all is well with each of you. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home