Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Friday, September 14, 2007

Update on Michael

I just want to give you a brief update on Michael. He is at his new post somewhere in Afghanistan where he is in charge of the Aid Station and a few local nationals. He will not be able to update his Blog until he comes home for R&R in a few short weeks since they have blocked Blogger. Also if you have Facebook, he is unable to update that as well.

As of last week, they have not received any mail for 3 weeks. If you have sent him anything, I promise he will receive it. I'm just not sure when. I will hopefully be able to let you know when he will be home for R&R but it will be sometime in October.

Thank you for all your prayers and support for both Michael and myself. Four months down today and 11 more to do. Not that anyone's counting!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home