Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Prayer Request

I've got a prayer request. My mom was taken to the emergency room yesterday afternoon after passing out at home. Her blood pressure went throught the roof. She's spending 2 days in the hospital to undergo some tests. For those of you who know my mom, know that she can't sit still for longer than 2 seconds. She's going crazy because she's the caregiver. She's going home tomorrow, but if you could just remember her in your prayers that would be great.

I was able to speak with Michael this evening. He couldn't sleep so he gave me a call. We hadn't spoken in 3 weeks, so it was nice to hear his voice. He's getting closer to being home. He is spending a week at a base and then hoping to get to Kuwait. He has updated his blog, so click on his name to get to see an update. Pics will be posted when he comes home. Keep him in your prayers for safe flights.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home