Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Friday, September 21, 2007

Emma's Story

I'm not sure if anyone's reading my blog anymore since I'm not technically in Italy for the time being, but my last post said a little something about Emma Bate. Let me expand on that for you.

While I was at the Bate's house this week, Carole was trying to get to NickJr for Emma to play some Dora games on the internet. When she got to her home page she read an article about how people can sell their daughters for marriage on the internet and if you see it, it's a scam. I jokingly said to her, well you've got 4 girls you should try it. Carole said that she already had a husband for Emma, she would marry Noah Kelly. Emma, with all seriousness, turned to us and said "We're already married". We kinda looked at each other with a look on our faces, and Carole proceeded to ask her, "What?". Emma replies, "We're already married and I have the pictures to prove it.". Off she walks to the fridge where a pictre of Noah, myself, and Emma and sitting at my wedding all dressed up. Emma turns to me and says "See, we're already married.". Carole and I just smiled, looked at each other to stop from laughing, and said ok. I then obnoxiously said to Carole, "Well you certainly got off easy. You didn't have to pay for a thing!".

So that's my funny Emma story to go along with my last blog about Noah.

A quick prayer request. Please pray for Michael as he will be starting to travel stateside for R&R in the next couple of days. He's hoping to be here either October 8th or 9th. I'm so excited!!! You should've seen me walking around DHQ yesterday in a daze. I told the DYs that I would do absolutely anything they wanted in the next 19 days. As of today, according to my countdown on my office door thanks to Major Scott Kelly, there are 18 days to go!!!!

Until next time! Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home