Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update on my mom...

Thank you so much for your prayers. Mom got home from the hospital this afternoon and is trying to take it a bit easy. They're not sure what prompted her passing out or her blood pressure to go up, but she will be going back to her doctor in a few weeks for a 24-hour blood pressure monitor. She sounded much better over the phone this evening and was making the first batch of zucchini relish. For those of you who know my mom, know that she can't sit still. But she will be cooking for the SAROL luncheon at the corps on Saturday.

Again, thank you for the prayers. She'll be back to her crazy self by tomorrow. Someday she'll learn to sit still for a few moments. Gotta love her!!!!

PS I'm nothing like her!!! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9/27/2007 9:54 PM, Blogger Mom said…

    oooh yes you are!!!!! luv ya mom

     
  • At 9/28/2007 3:47 PM, Blogger Big Cheeseburger said…

    I am glad mom is feeling better. I will bring my parachute string to tie her to the dining room chair; let's see her get away from that. :) My love to you sweetheart. Michael xoxo :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home