Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The annoyingness named Stud

So I bought these pads from Petco that cats sleep on and collects their fur so it doesn't get on the furniture. I'd like to show you how Stud uses one of them....


He's supposed to lay on top of it, but obviously he won't. He has another one which he sleeps on top of. He's on the terrace now and it's a bit chilly out but the bugs were terrorizing him.

Michael is doing well. The guys are getting sick with allergies and some with fluish symptoms. They have a countdown started, down to about 13 weeks. My patio furniture arrived at post so now I have to get it home for the terrace. I'll post pictures when I get it.

Hope all is well with each of you. Until next time...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home