Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Body Balance

Today I went to a class at the gym called Body Balance. It's a mixture of yoga, pilates, and tai chi. It's taught by a friend of mine who loves to kick my butt! By the end I was a bit sore - used muscles I haven't used in a while - and I realized how much stress I seem to have. When I had my car accident a few years ago I went to physical therapy. At the end I always got a deep tissue massage. The therapist always said that I carried my stress in my shoulders. As I type this, my shoulders feel heavy and I'm trying to relax them. Guess I should see if I can make an appointment with the masseuse on post.

The weather today was gorgeous even though it's calling for rain until Tuesday. Hope all is well with each of you.

Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home