Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Italian Food

Now I don't post this to make Michael, Andrew, and Donna jealous. I do this because I LOVE Italian food.


This is my favorite pizza, Carciofotto, or Artichokes, artichoke cream, mozz, and tomato sauce. It's lovely. The pizza here is unlike anything you'll find in the states, even New York City. It's super thin, not oily, and a perfect amount of topping. Except tonight the artichokes were large ones. My other favorite meal to order is gamberetti, which is shrimp. There's this one restaurant where I always order the same thing, salad, gamberetti with pasta.
So for those who are coming to visit us in the fall, you will definitely enjoy Crazy Pizza. Hopefully you like seafood too because that's what the Veneto region is known for.
Love to you all!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home