Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Sunday, April 27, 2008

For Kathy Koza....

My parents are in DC until Tuesday and I was able to speak to my cousin Kathy yesterday, and she was complaining that I haven't updated in a while. So here's an update.

My parents are in DC with my dad's side of the family burying my Aunt Jo at Arlington. She passed away in November and because she was a Captain in the US Army, she has the honor of being buried at Arlington. My parents never took Andrew or I to DC, and I don't say that to be mean, but I actually looked at flights to fly over for 4 days but they were a bit expensive. I know they'll have a wonderful time seeing all the sights with everyone, and they will have the honor of witnessing a military burial. At her funeral an honor guard came and did the flag ceremony. It was a touching and moving experince, one I hope never to experience for a good 80 years.

I went to the orthopedist on Friday, and the MRI said that my ankle is perfectly fine. Now most of us know that is not true. I'm meeting with the surgeon on May 30th, so I'll be able to take my trip to England to visit Jenni and be able to enjoy myself without hobbling all over the place.

Nothing else exciting going on. I need to start driving with my camera in the car. Yesterday on my way to Tammy's, the mountains and Alps were so clear which doesn't happen all that often. I promise from now on I'll keep my camera in my purse.

Michael's updated his blog and seems to be doing well. He was on a walk this past week so we haven't been able to chat online. I'm just waiting for his call.

Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home