Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kyle Thomas Wilbur-Hoistad

I'd like to introduce you to Kyle, my friend Tammy's baby, who I babysit every morning.





I tried to video him 'chatting' away with me but as soon as I started the camera he decided to stop. He's 3 months and a big flirt. I take him to PWOC with me on Tuesday mornings and the ladies love him.

Nothing else going on here. I pick up my MRI films tomorrow and take them to the clinic to get read. Hopefully i'll get some sort of news then. The weather was absolutely beautiful today. I actually sat on the terrace and read for a bit hoping that some of my freckles would pop out. Michael's doing well. Check out his blog for his exciting moments. He told me today there's about 100 days left!!

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home