Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Off we go!!!

Well, we're heading to the airport in 2 hours. My head is still full of stuff, so the drugs will be popped tonight before the long flight. We are so excited for this vacation. It will be very hard for me to be away from family for Christmas. I've always been with my dad's side on Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day at home opening presents. Michael and I opened our presents from my parents, aunt & uncle, and each other last night. Thanks to mom Michael now has "color" in his wardrobe for Australia.

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I will be trying to blog from the Knaggs's house if possible. Pray for us as we travel. We should land in Australia at 5:30 pm eastern time on Friday (it'll be 7:30 am Saturday in Australia).

Love to you all!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/22/2006 5:18 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    You guys should be landing any minute. Have a great vacation! Merry Christmas. Love, Karen

     
  • At 12/23/2006 7:10 PM, Blogger Mom said…

    GLAD YOU ARRIVED OK THANKS FOR YOUR E MAIL SO ARE YOU SITTING BY YOURSELF IN MEETING ON SUSNDAY IN YOUR STINKY CLOTHES!!!WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALWAYS TO PACK IN YOUR CARRY ON ---NO NOT JUST TOOTH BRUSH!! HI TO THE KNAGGS YOUR PKG IS WINGING IT WAY TO YOU-- MAYBE IT WILL FIND YOUR LUGGAGE ALONG THE WAY! WELL BACK TO BAKING FOR CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST AT THE CORP AND FOR JUDEE'S LOVE YOU BOTH BUNCHES HAVE A GREAT TIME MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home