Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nothing exciting here...

There's nothing really exciting going on here. Tomorrow I am going to a Party Lite party with a few friends. I was able to talk to Michael tonight. He's exhausted and cold, but doing well. He's coming home in 8 days and will probably get in between 1 and 3 am. It'll be an early wake-up call for me!

I finished all the Christmas cards, and the few last ones are going out tomorrow. As you can see there isn't really much going on with me. Hope some of you are living more exciting lives than me. At least from Alison's blog she takes pics of her sleeping daughter. By the way Al, those are hilarious. Kids sleep in the wierdest positions.

Loving you all!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12/06/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger The Maxwells said…

    Hey Kate!

    I love the new background.

    Andrew and I got your postcard from 'Venezia' the other day. We're just a little jealous, but that's okay.

    We love you guys and miss you bunches!

    Patti :)

     
  • At 12/06/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger c2key said…

    Hey Katie greetings from Colorado! It's chilly and we have a foot of the lovely white stuff. Snoopy is up on his dog housewith his Christmas decorations aglow and we are trying to decorate the house. It was fun to talk with you when in NY. You sounded like you were only in Jersey. Boston was a great historic adventure and an unbelievable easy walking Town.
    Love to you both
    aunt chris and willy

     
  • At 12/06/2006 12:43 PM, Blogger Caryn said…

    Hey! When do you leave for down under? I'll be sending your Christmas present soon so you will probably get it when you return.

    Miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home