Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Saturday, December 02, 2006

My dogs are barkin!!!

My feet are killing me. I guess that's because I've been standing for most of the day. Michael and I had guests over for the first time since we've moved here. I had my friend's baby shower here this afternoon, and it was such a blast. The problem is, I was being "Norva". OK, maybe it's not a problem, but I've got to make sure everyone's ok and all that good stuff.

Now I'm sitting here typing away and watching Michael pack his stuff for his early morning call at post of 4am. We have to leave the house at 330 am and I'll still be in my pjs in the car.

I'm ready for bed, hoping that this packing won't take to long. I so need a vacation right now. The Christmas cards are back so keep a look out for one in the next 2 weeks.

Love you all!!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12/03/2006 8:11 PM, Blogger lovemypeanut said…

    When you say they are barking, you mean they stink!! Katie's feet stink!!! Gross!!! Poor Michael!!
    kidding - love ya and miss you like mad!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home