Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Patiently Waiting

Yes, I can be patient, sometimes. It's almost 10pm and as I type this I am fighting my eyes to stay awake. Michael left Germany around 3 pm this afternoon and they got rid of the trailer attached to the bus so that it wouldn't take them 12 hours to get home. So I'm hoping to hear from him in the next 2 hours to say "COME GET ME AT POST!!!". He has off tomorrow, so we'll catch up on some sleep and spend the day together hopefully at some Christmas markets.

Also, I like to ask for prayer. Allie is starting her long flight to Australia tomorrow. She leaves tomorrow and gets to Melbourne on Monday. I thought we had a long flight, but she has us beat. So keep her in your prayers. And I know she reads this, so Allie I love ya and I can't wait to see you next week!!!!

Love to you all!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/14/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    I know there is a line of people ahead of me when I say this but I will say it anyway!!! I am so jealous that other people will see you NEXT week! Even if they are family!!! ;) Loved your card....I still have to send mine out...late Bate and busy Bate...that's me!
    Merry Christmas and we miss you! I miss you!!

     
  • At 12/15/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Carol, don't worry you'll see us in April!!!! We're hoping to be home for Easter and I plan on coming to Montclair corps the Sunday after Easter, most likely. I'm just excited to go to a corps for 2 Sunday's.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home