Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Time is passing....

I can't believe it's December 6th already. Time's just flying by. Michael comes home in 7 days, we leave for vacation on the 21st, and on the 17th we'll have been married for 6 months. I just can't believe how time is passing.

In Bible study we reading "The Jesus I Never Knew". I'm not really all that into it, but I think it's just because I'm not sure what I was expecting. We were supposed to do "Being a Vessel God Can Use", which I was highly looking forward too, but they changed it at the last minute. My friend Patty and I have been spending alot of time together. It's been nice to have someone here to be my Alison. Don't worry Alison, we're not finishing each others sentences or talking in code....that's strictly only something I can do with you. With Michael going away every 3 weeks, it seems, it's just nice to have a constant when all my constants are in the states.

This Christmas will be Michael and my first Christmas together. I'm looking forward to it. I finished my shopping for him last night, all online of course. We're looking forward to the time away to spend with family and each other.

Love to you all and I hope that you're enjoying the holiday season as it's starting.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/06/2006 9:01 PM, Blogger lovemypeanut said…

    No one finishes your sentences but me!! I heard you on the answering machine tonight! It was great to hear! I'm sorry I couldn't answer, Jessi and I were cuddling on the couch. She's doing great and her eye isn't even dripping, yeah!!! And what's this about you being married 6 month? How about having a 1 year old!! I'm so happy you are doing good. I think about you everyday and miss you more then anything!! I have lots to tell you, we need to talk soon!!
    xoxo

     
  • At 12/06/2006 11:48 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Been busy Katie but always thinking of you. When is your next visit home you old married woman!

     
  • At 12/12/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    MRS H!
    OH man I miss you! When are you coming home? I miss you like crazy!

    Life is busy, but I do appreciate all your wee notes. You are the woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home