Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Michael ate too much!!!

We had a great night tonight!!! We had company over for dinner. Our friends Josh & Patty, and Michael's two soldiers Craine and Thomas (last names of course. I think their first names are Justin and James) Anyway, I made lasagna with tukey meat and then a spinich one. Of course Michael ate way too much and now he's uncomfortable. It was alot of fun to have friends over before the holiday. Mom, I now know how to make lasagna and Michael wants it for dinner again!!! Thanks for the help earlier today!!! :)

We're going to see The Santa Clause 3 tomorrow night on post. Of course I need to start packing tomorrow night. Allison made it safely to Australia - she landed on Monday. That's about all the excitement here. I will post before we leave on Thursday, but will probably not post until Saturday night to let everyone know we got there safely.

We're off to bed!!! Hope you all had a great day!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12/19/2006 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you have a great vaca! Be safe and you're in my prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home