Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Monday, December 18, 2006

FULL OF FLUFF!!

So as I'm typing this, my head feels like it's full of fluff. I think I got Michael's Germany germs, which I'm not too happy about. Mom knows how much I hate being sick. I was supposed to make a dozen cookies for Bible Study tomorrow, but I'm having a hard time keeping my head up and lifting my arms. So I'll just go to bed a bit early instead.

By the way, did anyone know that Nicholas Sparks wrote a new book??? I saw it in the post library today and of course I had to get it. I'm already on Chapter 3 and I'm sucked in. It's called "Dear John".

Well that's about it for today. I have Bible Study and an appointment with Occupational Health tomorrow. Before I can start at the Child Development Center, I have to do a bunch of silly tests plus another PPD test. I'm hoping I can start there the first of the year. I'm so looking forward to it.

Until tomorrow friends......

2 Comments:

  • At 12/18/2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness! YES! That N.S. book is ADDICTIVE!

    Feel better soon!!

     
  • At 12/18/2006 10:14 PM, Blogger lovemypeanut said…

    Hey Fluffy,
    Drink some o.J. and take some zinc. You'll kick it. Take it easy, you leave for a much deserved vacation this week!! Please!!! send me a postcard from Aust. I've never gotten one from there. I'm so jealous. Take a picture of a Koala bear for Jessi.
    xoxo
    miss you always,
    alison

     

Post a Comment

<< Home