Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Better late than never....

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but it's been a bit busy and hectic in the Honsberger house.  I've posted pictures of the house packed when the movers were here last week.  Our house feels so empty and it echoes in the living room.  I'm so grateful that the day went so smoothly....I actually got compliments from the movers and transportation lady on my organization.


Poor Stud had to spend the day outside.  He wasn't to happy about that, but Michael was able to come home for a bit and spent some time with him outside.

The living room almost completely packed.  All I had to do was stand around and watch, which was quite annoying.  

They actually have bubblewrap for couches!  Quite amazing.

Our kitchen all packed up.  It's the only room in the house at the moment with furniture in it.

This is the front bedroom that we actually used as storage.  Before the movers came it became the place where we would put things as we went through them.  Made it much easier for the movers.

We are headed to Paris next weekend for our anniversary.  Our actual anniversary is in June but we seem to only be able to celebrate it in October.  I'm so excited to see Paris.  I've always wanted to go there.

We are slowly realizing what little time we have left in Italy.  I'm getting quite excited for North Carolina, but Michael on the other hand isn't ready to leave Europe yet.  I think he will have the hardest time adjusting to being back stateside.  He hasn't actually lived in the states for almost 6 years, so this will be a shock to him.

So we're doing great.  I promise to post more.  Keep us in your prayers as we're winding down here.

Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home