Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Friday, October 03, 2008

So long kitchen table....

This week we said farewell to our kitchen table and 2 chairs. I loved this table, but with our move coming up we couldn't take it. And speaking about our move, on October 16th the movers come to take almost everything in our house. We've been making appointments for terminating our housing, arranging to ship our car, and pack up our house. It'll take about 2 months for all of our "stuff" to arrive in the states by ship, our car will take about 40 days, and then the rest of our stuff will take about 3 weeks. It's all a little nerve-wracking.

Michael and I are going to start taking pictures and organizing our things starting next week. It's a good thing we don't have all that much, but our house will certainly be empty. I've also already started looking for a job when we get to the states. I'm hoping to continue with the job I presently have, as a tutor at the Middle & High School on post. I'm going to miss the kids and the ladies I work with. This past week, one of the juniors asked me to help her with her Pre-Calculus work....so I've been attending her class so that I know what she's learning and can take my own notes. I actually got some homework to do....it's been a long time since I've done College Algebra so I'm getting some help from Michael.

We hope you're all doing well. We only have 51 days left here. It's so hard to believe. Michael's going to miss Europe very much since he's spent 5 years here, but we know we're going to have a good time in North Carolina too.

Until next time....

1 Comments:

  • At 10/07/2008 11:12 AM, Blogger Lindsay, Ian and Lila said…

    We are so glad to hear that your move is getting started. It will be tough to be without your stuff, but the reward of coming back to the states is worth it! Can't wait to see you again soon.
    XOXXOO from baby Lila.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home