Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Well my friends, moving day is fast approaching.  There was a walk-through today in our apartment for the company to see how much furniture we have.  I met with a friend of mine today who has moved 13 times.  She gave me some great tips and ideas.  After meeting with Stacey, Michael and I realized that we won't be spending the whole 4 day weekend working on getting ourselves prepared.  I'm quite excited for this because the weather for this weekend is supposed to be beautiful here this weekend and I'd like to get to see Lake Garda before we leave.  

I'm a bit more relaxed now and excited for what's next.  I'll be taking pictures while the movers are here - before and after shots.  Our apartment will be quite empty.  

Hope all's well with each of you.....we miss you all and can't wait to be closer.

Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home