Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Friday, June 30, 2006

There's cages around post today. Ok they're not necessarily cages but movable fences surrounding our building. There's a big concert here on Monday night and they're opening post to the Italians for the festivities on Tuesday. I feel like i'm in the zoo right now, all caged up in the barracks!! Just Kidding!

Michael found out today that our Command Sponsorship is almost done which is a good thing since we just handed it in on Monday. Normally it takes about 2 weeks for anything to happen. This is a good things because we can start looking for a house. We're hoping everything will be done for next week.

We had an awesome rain storm yesterday which brought the temp down about 15 degrees, but alas it way back up again today. It was nice while it lasted. But during that storm Michael was supposed to be jumping. A blackhawk got flipped over during the storm so he didn't get to jump until about 8pm. So then he didn't get home until midnight, but by then I was wide awake and wanted to chat. The poor guy was so exhausted but he let me chat away about my day and the best 2 phone calls in the world - thank you mom and Alison!!! :)

Tomorrow we're off to Florence very early and then Sunday we're off to San Marino so I won't be posting for a few days. I'll let you know what we see and when I can, I'll post some pics (just for you Caryn!!!!)

Until then, have a great weekend. We both love and miss you all so much. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers on a daily basis!!!!

Luv ya!!!! KT:)

3 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Just writing to say....I love you. You are awesome. You're the best!! I am praying that you connect with people of God over there. That God will give you something to keep you busy and that it will also bring you joy.
    Do you feel like it's just a visit? When is the vacation going to be over right?? Is all your stuff there?
    Hope this little note brightens your day! grace to you and for you!

     
  • At 7/02/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Hey Katie- I am so sorry I am just now getting to say hello. It has been crazy these last few weeks. With my mini-vacation to the wedding and then Connecticut, Daycamp, and preparing for camp. Now that I am at camp I am able to breathe for a bit. So how are things going? Enjoying Italy? This are going well here- staying busy, but that's not a bad thing. My visa is also on its way so I should be going to Russia in August. I am quite excited and looking forward to it. Anyhow, I have to go pray so I'll close for now but will catch up with you later. Oh, PS: I wasn't able to mail your package before I left for camp but I will try with all my might to do it at the end of this week. ~Karen~

     
  • At 7/02/2006 2:45 PM, Blogger Caryn said…

    So excited to see the pictures. You are on this amazing adventure! I'm praying for you and we prayed for you and Mike in church today. Your mom is giving me your phone number and you know mine in case you ever need to talk or you start to feel lonely. Love you lots!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home