Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

For some strange reason I only have a few minutes left on this computer, so this will be a brief one. Thank you for posting comments!! It makes me feel closer to home. I had an interesting day yesterday. It was the longest day of my life. Michael was gone for 15 hours doing 2 jumps, so it was a lonely day. Please pray for me and those lonely days.

But for some good news, I am volunteering with the Family Advocacy Program here on base. It's all very interesting, but thanks to the good training of Suzanne I may have a part-time job doing event planning for families on base. That all depends on whether the hiring freeze lets up. At least it's giving me something to do.

I think I have a a minute left, but I will post something longer tomorrow. I miss and love you all.

4 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2006 2:33 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6/29/2006 2:35 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    I am checking in on you Katie! Remember you have jet lag and you have after the wedding exhaustion.
    Once you get in there and get to know people the long days will be easier. I am praying for you. Keep your self busy- make friends.
    And remember-the end is always better than the beginning...
    ( I read that it in the Bible!) :)
    Love you loads and loads.

     
  • At 6/29/2006 9:29 PM, Blogger lovemypeanut said…

    My Katie!!!!!! I miss you. Always remember, all of us here love you and miss you and are supporting you 24/7!!!!!!! Call anytime of the day!!!!!!!!!
    xoxoxoxo
    peanut says aaahhh, squeal, laugh, laugh (that's about all she can do right now:-)

     
  • At 6/29/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger lovemypeanut said…

    I got one now too...
    http://lovemypeanut.blogspot.com/
    I'm still working on it, can't figure out how
    to get more pictures on there...I'll keep you
    up to date w. pictures, as soon as I figure it
    out:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home