Our Journey Through Infertility.....

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So lets see.......I got out of bed at 1pm today - yes, I'm still not sleeping through the night even with the aide of Tylenol PM. I spent an hour in the clinic, and then walked over to the library to type this post. Then I'm headed to the commissary, with my ID this time, to get something for dinner. Michael's away on a jump so he'll be home late tonight.

When I finally got out of bed this morning, there were 2 maps and 6 euro on the desk for me with a note basically saying, "Here's bus fare, go exploring if you're up to it". I looked at the maps, looked at what time it was, and decided there's no way in heck i'm getting lost without Michael with me. So I decided to wait on the touring trip. We are going to Florence and San Marino this weekend, so have no fear Caryn I'll take lots of pics and post them as soon as I can.

That's about all the excitement for me. I'm physically exhausted and doing alot of walking so when I come home in July for a week, I'll need to do some major shopping!!!

Love to you all!!! Ciao! KT:)

3 Comments:

  • At 6/27/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Caryn said…

    Yay! Have fun in Florence. I'm glad you will be taking pictures. I don't blame you for sleeping last month was crazy! I started a blog to keep in touch with you and Christine this year. Check it out.

     
  • At 6/27/2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Caryn said…

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/scheibsgirl1/175899716/

    Your bear has found a happy home. I gave it to Natasha for her birthday and she was thrilled. Though I think Noah and Emma liked it more.

     
  • At 6/28/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    KATIE!!!!!! I found you! Talked to your mom on Sunday. We are praying for you and miss you. Give yourself time to adjust! I am adding you to my list!! - Mrs. Bate!! Carole Jeanne to you! wow!! how many exclamation points can I use!!??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home